Thursday, June 14, 2018

Laundromate Vijayawada Laundry Reviews

I am highly impressed by the professionalism these young guys have demonstrated. They not only picked it from my door step and also delivered it within the given time and at a much cheaper rates. Keep up the good work.

I got their flyer few days back and I am a regular user of their service then. The quality they provide is excellent and the turn around time is super fast. No one gives back in just one day. The best laundry service.


Love these guys! I needed a Interview Suit urgently laundered and ironed to to attend job interview and boy were they prompt! And they charge by the KG, anywhere in Vijayawada, so it's perfect for bulk washing too! Keep it up guys! Cheers!

Get your clothes super clean, ironed and packed properly. Gave my winter jacket and other clothes, felt like New. They pick up and deliver your clothes to your doorstep. Reasonably priced as they charge per KG. They have dry cleaning service too. Super experience.

Thank You Spintub laundry Services for your Wonderful service, Nice Packaging, Courteous staff. I already referred many of my friends to Laundromate

No comments:

Post a Comment